The chapel of Agios Georgios is built among the houses of the village.
The chapel of Agios Georgios is built among the houses of the village. Small and plain chapel, where until 1950 it functioned as a girls' school. Later, when the school was moved and on the occasion of the demolition of the old church, Panagia Odigitria, the church's ecclesiastical equipment was transferred to the chapel of Agios Georgios. The icon dedicated to the saint exists in the chapel, is dated to the 19th century, and is placed in a special icon stand next to the iconostasis.