The wooden-roofed temple is the most important monument of the community.
The church existed in 1472, where the priest Vasilios Hamados ordered a Psaltery for the liturgical needs at the bibliographic workshop of Kykkos Monastery. In 1474 it was decorated with frescoes, works of the painter Minas from Myrianthousa, probably from Pedoulas.
The frescoes include scenes from the theoteric and Christological cycle, the Passions, scenes from the Old Testament and saints. Particularly impressive is the oversized fresco of Archangel Michael the Sword bearer on the north wall.
Important, is the iconostasis of the temple, which bears a painted decoration dating back to the 15th century. In the iconostasis, apart from the two-headed eagle, the coat of arms of the Lusignan kings of Cyprus is depicted.
The church celebrates on 8 November (Gathering of the Bodiless) and 6 September (The Chonai miracle of Archangel Michael). The chapel celebrates the feast of the Universal Exaltation of the Holy Cross on 14 September.