The central church of the village is built at the west of the village of Kato Drys, dedicated to the Patron Saint of Agios Charalambos. Over the years the old Byzantine church was demolished, and the current church was built in 1897. It is a single-aisled arched church and it is not very big. It has the comfort to accommodate about 150 congregants. Externally it is whitened with a stone tall bell tower that touches the east side of the church, outside the sanctuary.
The courtyard of the church is paved, following a donation of the residents and expatriates of the village. Inside the church there are no frescoes, but the beautiful carved wooden iconostasis is the admirable jewel in the temple. To the left and right of the beautiful gate the despotic icons of the Lord are met. To the left is the one of Virgin Mary, to the right the one of Christ and to the right of Christ, the one of John the Baptist. These icons are from the Byzantine old temple that was demolished and transferred to the current church. It is worth noting that above the iconostasis there are two other series of icons, the so-called Dodekaorton (twelve feasts), which depict the most important moments of the life of the Lord, such as the Entry into Jerusalem, the Ascension, the Resurrection of Lazarus. The dedicated icon of Saint Charalambos was burnt and on the same icon, the face of the saintwas painted in gold material was placed, with which his icon was covered, "the so-called shirt". He's a very miraculous saint and patron saint of priests. That is why during chants in the church, the priest says "of the glorious Holy martyr Charalambos".