The main church of the community is dedicated to Zoodochos Pigi. It was built in the late 19th century, between 1888 and 1890, on the foundations of an older church. After a strong earthquake in 1953 part of the church was destroyed, therefore, with works carried out in 1956, the temple was rebuilt and expanded. The church of Zoodochou Pigi is of Byzantine style and ends in a polygonal external arch and an internal semicircular. The imposing wooden iconostasis that adorns the interior of the church was painted in 1908, while the old icon of the Virgin Mary found in the temple is considered of great cultural and religious importance.