East of the village, among the traditional houses, the church of Timios Prodromos was built in around 1860 and it is unknown how long the construction
In 1984 it was necessary to replace the roof, since after several years and due to excessive rainfall, that gradually invaded, serious damage was caused; thus, it was considered necessary to replace it. Externally, it is fenced with a low wall, which is coated with local stone. The courtyard is comfortable and is also coated with stones of the area. In 1990 two remarkable fountains were built, which are also coated with stones. One of them is in the east of the yard and the one other is in its west.
Inside there are some hagiographies, such as Panagia Platytera above the sanctuary. In 1914, the wooden iconostasis, richly carved, was constructed. The two gates appear in the iconostasis, the beautiful gate, (central) and the northern gate (right). Inside it is flat. In 1960, new flooring was installed, since the old one with the old plates, could no longer withstand congregants stepping on it. Its dedicated icon dates back to 1887 and is located in the iconostasis, right next to the holy icon of Christ. It is celebrated solemnly where the procession of his holy icon takes place on August 29.