The church of Agios Therapon is located in the centre of the village.
The construction of the church began in 1816 and was completed in 1880. It was inaugurated in November 1910 by Bishop Meletios. According to tradition, the church of Agios Therapon was built on the spot indicated by the Saint himself, as he passed through the village. The Saint's memory is celebrated on 14 October and 27 May. Many believers come piously to worship a piece of the holy relics of the Saint kept in the church.